Sunday, October 21, 2007

Don't Do Drugs

Today I was enjoying a great lunch with my wife Monica and my daughter Becky and her boyfriend Wyatt. After the meal I realized that I had to use the bathroom. I drank many glasses of lemonade, if you have ever gone to lunch or dinner with me you know that lemonade is one of my favorite drinks, right after coffee.

While in the bathroom I was looking into the urinal and noticed that the toliet was very clean. The urinal was equipped with a clean red strainer. While I was looking at the strainer I noticed something that struck me as very funny. You know, I have seen this type of urinal strainer many times in the past but never noticed this until today.




How many men can honestly say that they do not do drugs because they read the urinal strainer?

I would love to hear your thoughts.

No comments: