Friday, March 21, 2008

Christvertising: Selling in the Name of the Lord



I was cruising the web and catching up on my blog readings when I found this amazing link posted by Robin Dugall to Christvertising. This “unique” web site uses the power of prayer to help you sell your brand, they call it Brand-Targeted Prayer (BTP).

It makes me laugh and cry. I hope it is the best prank ever produced. And if it is a prank what does that say about Christian marketing? If you happen upon the site please look through Who, What, Why, How and Where sections.



Some of the sales slogans from their web site include:

Christvertising takes a whole new approach to marketing your brand. We skip the strategic deliverables. We pass on the matrixes, the payoffs and the metrics. We ignore any viral functionality. We focus on the ultimate end-user: God…

…If God loves your brand, it will become stronger and more successful.

We skip the strategic deliverables. We pass on the matrices, the payoffs and the metrics. We ignore any viral functionality. We focus on the ultimate end-user: God

But the company does offer a wide variety of refreshments.


And just when I thought I saw enough I find this video on YouTube informing us of a new service with Christvertising they are offering in light of Easter called TBR: Targeted Brand Resurrection.

1 comment:

wellis68 said...

"It makes me laugh and cry."
It mostly just makes me cry...